The Animal Farm — Third Time’s a Charm!
The relaunch is really happening in less than a day. Here are the important details, presented in a quickly-readable article.
It’s official — the long-awaited reopening of the Animal Farm starts tomorrow, with the Pig Pen and Piggy Bank leading the way. Forex has posted a countdown timer:
PIGS IN SPACE
Countdown to May 5, 2022 1:00 pm. Showing days, hours, minutes and seconds ticking down to 0
The timer is different this time around — it represents when the farm will LAUNCH, and not the start of the voice chat in the Animal Farm telegram.
From reading the posts in Telegram, it’s clear to me that:
- Many can’t read pins.
- Many read the pins, but are not capable of understanding anything they’ve read.
- Many are too busy to read anything, in which case, they might not even be able to read this post.
- A few actually understand everything that’s been presented to them.
- The rest are just lazy and want everything spoon fed to them.
I’m here to cater to everyone. The following bulleted list should represent everything you’ll need to know to get going tomorrow when the Animal Farm re-opens for business. Most of this information was distilled from the updated whitepaper found on the new website.
- Everyone should know this by now, but if you have REV, pL2, or PIGS v1 tokens, you have lost all of your investment. They are completely worthless.
- The new website for the Animal Farm is animalfarm.app.
- If you had PIGS v1 in the PiggyBank, you don’t need to do anything. All of your stakes will be intact when the new site launches. You might even have more piglets than you had before, due to the botter’s piglets getting redistributed.
- If you had PIGS v1 in the PigPen, then you have two options. 1) Pair with BUSD and put the resulting Piglets into the PiggyBank, getting a 20% bonus, and 2) Put it into the PigPen again. This is a second “crediting” process that’s not the same as the first crediting process that allowed you to exchange your PIGS v1 for PIGS v2.
- If you had PIGS v1 in your wallet (less than 3% of the total PIGS supply), then you’ll get airdropped these as PIGS v2 and you can do whatever you like with them.
- The LP tokens had continued to earn CAKE on PancakeSwap during the pause, and this will all go into the BUSD vault, meaning that PigPen supporters were not really missing out on gains during the pause!
- Fractional Piglets will now be compoundable, meaning that even the smallest investor will be able to compound daily, like the big whales.
- Referral bonuses for the PiggyBank are fixed at 2% until the DOGS go live.
- If you want to pull your PIGS out of the PigPen, you can remove 2% per day, meaning that you have to wait 50 days if you want to remove all of your PIGS.
- PigPen users will now earn PIGS in addition to BUSD!
- When launched, you will be able to buy PIGS on PancakeSwap.
- You will want to have BUSD ready if you want to pair them with PIGS (either purchased, already in your wallet, or coming from your PigPen) to enter the PiggyBank, and to get the 20% bonus.
Those are the critical details that will dictate player behavior tomorrow. I did not highlight any of the other improvements or updates to taxes that were in the updated whitepaper, because at the moment I don’t think they are that critical to most people that just want to be ready for the relaunch.